Larka && Fell's Roleplay Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you go to rpg, you may know me as ~larka's soul~. Please use the same username that you have there!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Larka's soul~
Admin
~Larka's soul~

Location : Under A Full Moon, With White Fur Shining And Ice Blue Eyes Sparkling.

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Empty
PostSubject: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:12 am

You are a human walking through the forest when the narrow trail wides, and you are now in the clearing. The field is golden, and the moon is full. From the north a white wolf walks out. you get frantic, so you turn around to run, but see a bear. you look to the west to see a fox come out. You only have one chance-the east. But then you see four dogs, and can't out run them. Soon, the clearing is filled with animals. "Silence!" The wolf growls. "Ho-how can i understand you!?!?" you say franticly. "You are a spirit animal my friend." The wolf's shiny teeth sparkled in the moonlight as she smiled.The wolf looked around to the other animals then back to you. "Will you join us or die?" the wolf said, it's friendly smile vanishing. Will you join or die???
********************************************************************************************
The cherry blossom world:
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Cherry_blossoms
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Blossom
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse DSCF3158
~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Full-moon-briars
********************************************************************************************
Fill this out:
Name:
Breed:
Looks:
School:
Wanted rank:
(******************************************************************************************
Darkmoon pack:
Alpha Female: Bliss (me)
Alpha Male:
Beta Male: Tigy (~tigy~)
Beta Female: Dawn (~dawn~)
Warriors: Echo (shadow_eclipse) Midnight (~midnight*darkness~) Sun Star Shadow(shadow_eclipse)
Mothers:
Pups:
***********************************************************************************************
Schools:
Cherry Blossom High
Bear Pre-school
Suncherry Elementry
***********************************************************************************************
Plot: Very few animal spirits are evil......bliss is one of them.......will you be evil too? or will you fight to save the cherry blossom pack?
Back to top Go down
https://larkathewolf.rpg-board.net
~Dawn~

~Dawn~

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:57 pm

Can i pick die Question jk jk lol!

Name:Dawn
Breed:Wolf
Looks:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Brownmythicwolf
School:Cherry Blossom high
Wanted rank:beta,wait she already is!
Symbol:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Firepic
Back to top Go down
~Larka's soul~
Admin
~Larka's soul~

Location : Under A Full Moon, With White Fur Shining And Ice Blue Eyes Sparkling.

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:27 pm

((Ok dawn, accepted. but put what you look like as a human too.))
Back to top Go down
~Larka's soul~
Admin
~Larka's soul~

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 3:32 pm

Name: Bliss
Looks: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Threetailedwolf
Breed: Wolf
School: Cherry Blossom High
Wanted Rank: Alpha Female
Looks as human: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Thfox1
Symbol: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Ying-yang
Back to top Go down
~Dawn~

~Dawn~

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:37 pm

((ok sorry here))

Looks as human:~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse Anime_girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse   ~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~**Cherry Blossom**~ A Magical World Of Heaven Animals~Chapter 1: The Vampire's Curse
Page 1 of 1