Larka && Fell's Roleplay Forest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you go to rpg, you may know me as ~larka's soul~. Please use the same username that you have there!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~*Heaven For The Lost*~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~Larka's soul~
Admin
~Larka's soul~

Location : Under A Full Moon, With White Fur Shining And Ice Blue Eyes Sparkling.

~*Heaven For The Lost*~ Empty
PostSubject: ~*Heaven For The Lost*~   ~*Heaven For The Lost*~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:23 pm

You look around. there are MILLIONS of animals around you, but none of them are alive. You see a fox, and walk over to him. "What's going on?" you say. the fox looks you straight in the eyes. "I am wildheart. Skycloud owns these skies. You may join if you feel like it.....we wouldn't want you to become a lost soul now, will we?" Wildhearts fur blows in the wind. Wildheart sees you are confused, and starts on again. " You have died in a ___" he smiled and dissapered into a puff of smoke.
****************************************************************************************
Fill this out:
Name:
Reason of ghost:
Powers:
Looks:
Breed:
Ok so your quest is why you are in the heaven pack. Mine is to find my true love, before he dissaperes forever.
Back to top Go down
https://larkathewolf.rpg-board.net

~*Heaven For The Lost*~
Page 1 of 1